Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [gnuradio 3.5.0] libgnuradio-core.so: undefined r

From: klo uo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [gnuradio 3.5.0] libgnuradio-core.so: undefined reference to `fftwf_free'
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 12:52:25 +0100

Yes, it install fine this time and working good :)

What I did was reinstall libfftw-dev with Synaptic and added "/usr/local/lib/" to "/etc/ld.so.conf"

However I'm not sure why it worked this way as "$ locate libfftw" shows this structure:

/usr/lib/libfftw3.so.3
/usr/lib/libfftw3.so.3.2.4
/usr/lib/libfftw3_threads.so.3
/usr/lib/libfftw3_threads.so.3.2.4
/usr/lib/libfftw3f.so.3
/usr/lib/libfftw3f.so.3.2.4
/usr/lib/libfftw3f_threads.so.3
/usr/lib/libfftw3f_threads.so.3.2.4
/usr/lib/libfftw3l.so.3
/usr/lib/libfftw3l.so.3.2.4
/usr/lib/libfftw3l_threads.so.3
/usr/lib/libfftw3l_threads.so.3.2.4
/usr/local/lib/libfftw3.a
/usr/local/lib/libfftw3.la

Anyhow it works for me :)

Thanks for all replies, I guess previous suggestion with correcting FFTW environment variables would also show fine

Cheers