Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "GNU Radio is crap" and GSoc

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "GNU Radio is crap" and GSoc
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:58:28 -0500

The "you'd have to get all the dependencies right" is no different than any other advanced application out there.

Things like "gimp" and "blender" and a whole whack of others these days have a huge dependency tree.  Gnu Radio is no different.

I have software that I sell that uses a little bit of Gnu Radio underneath the GUI.  Not a huge deal, but it does require that you do a Gnu Radio install.