Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] disabling configuration check while doing ./confi

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] disabling configuration check while doing ./configure
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:08:01 -0400

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 6:41 AM, osama mohamed
<address@hidden> wrote:
> hi all ,
>
> i am doing ./configure --with-uhd but i get the following :
>
> configure: WARNING: unrecognized options:--with-uhd
>
> i think the solution is to disable the configuration option check as i have
> done it before ,but i forgot the command , so can any one help me with this
> issue
>
> thanks,
>
> osama riad

It's not clear what you are trying to do. If you want to force the
gr-uhd interface to be enabled, you use "--enable-gr-uhd". If you have
a problem finding the libuhd library, this is not the way to handle
it. The simplest way is to let configuration use pkg-config to find
information about the libraries. So make sure that PKG_CONFIG_PATH
includes a path to the directory containing uhd.pc. By default, this
would be in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig (if you build and installed by
hand) or /usr/lib/pkgconfig (I think, if you installed using one of
the pre-packaged binaries). If it's in the latter, configure will
automatically find it for you.

Tom