Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to instantiate uhd usrp sink in C++

From: baobaonanpo D
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to instantiate uhd usrp sink in C++
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 17:36:48 +0800

Posted by Josh Blum (Guest)
on 2011-05-14 00:40
(Received via mailing list)
>On 05/13/2011 03:33 PM, address@hidden wrote:
>>
>> I am connecting the uhd_usrp_sink to a sig_source_c. Here is the troublesome
>> code that I use to setup the uhd_usrp_sink:
>> uhd::device_addr_t addr; //I assume this defaults to ""
>> uhd::io_type_t type(2); //I want this to be COMPLEX_FLOAT32, but don't know
>>how to
>>gr_uhd_usrp_sink_sptr usrp_sink = uhd_make_usrp_sink(addr,type,1);
> >Well thats the problem, there is no enum w/ value 2. Use one of the >build-in enums: >http://www.ettus.com/uhd_docs/doxygen/html/classuhd_1_1io__type__t.html > >Also, you can pass uhd::io_type_t::COMPLEX_FLOAT32 directly as the >second argument. > >-josh
Hi,
  josh, I am also want to instantiate uhd usrp sink in C++, I google it and find your email.
  My problem is when I use gr_uhd_usrp_sink_sptr usrp_sink = uhd_make_usrp_sink(addr,type,1);
but its error information is:'gr_uhd_usrp_sink_sptr' was not declared in this scope.
And I read the source code from the URL:http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/gr-uhd/lib, the class uhd_usrp_sink has many pure virtual functions and it inherited in python, in the source code uhd_swig.py, how can we directly instantiate uhd_usrp_sink in C++?
Due to my unfamiliarity with C++ and maybe it looks a bit ridiculous, Hey!
  Thanks very much for your help in advance!

--
Ding, Yuzhen
Best Regards!