Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Working at 20 MS/s

From: frankist
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Working at 20 MS/s
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

In fact I have underruns in the transmitter which means according to the
website you gave me, my transmitter is not producing data fast enough. I
guess I need a better computer for that.

Just one more question:
Are sampling rates of 20 and 25 MS/s too much for devices, more
especifically, for cognitive radio?