Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase shift correction in Bpsk!!

From: sreeraj r
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase shift correction in Bpsk!!
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 03:57:45 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Sreenath,

In the case of BPSK the costas loop is properly locked when the quadrature component of the signal is close to zero ( ie lpf[data * cos (2*pi*f_c*t)* sin(2*pi*f_c*t)] = 0). I am not sure how you will implement this in GRC as you have to call 'advance_loop' in the plls (inherited from gri_control_loop) to correct the error in phase and frequency. You can directly use MPSK receiver block in grc which incorporates all of this. Please go through MPSK receiver block's implementation for more details.

---
Regards
Sreeraj Rajendran
http://home.iitb.ac.in/~rsreeraj