[Discuss-gnuradio] graphical sink blocks of grc

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] graphical sink blocks of grc
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:47:42 -0400

Hi,

I installed the latest version of gnuradio and gnuradio-companion a few weeks ago. The "Graphical Sinks" option of my grc has two blocks: Eye Diagram and Fast AutoCorrelation Sink.

I am following a grc tutorial (http://www.csun.edu/~skatz/katzpage/sdr_project/sdr/grc_tutorial1.pdf). The authors' grc version had more blocks (scope sink, fft sink, waterfall sink, etc.). Were these options taken out recently?

Thanks,

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.