Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX upper range limit

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX upper range limit
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 17:56:12 -0700

The daughterboard code does some limit checking, so you would want to
disable that in uhd/host/lib/usrp/dboard/db_wbx_versionX.cpp (where X
is the version of the board you have).

Some boards will tune further than 2.2 GHz, but it will vary.  80 MHz
might be a bit far for it, but you can try.  Remember also that you
get another 20 MHz from the baseband tuning, so you only need to tune
the LO to about 20 MHz lower than your highest frequency.  You might
only need to get to 2267.5 MHz.

Matt