[Discuss-gnuradio] Block missing GNU Radio Companion

From: Jose Torres Diaz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block missing GNU Radio Companion
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:19:49 +0930

Hi,

I made a new block called "my_block", copying the example "blob_to_stream" provided in grcextras. I changed the files .cc, .h and .xml. Also, I added some lines in the CMakeList.txt files in the path:

/grc
/include/gnuradio/extras
/lib

Then, I compiled using:

build/ sudo cmake ../
build/ sudo make check
build/ sudo make install

The problem is that I cannot see the block under "Extras" in GNU Radio Companion, however when I search (ie. when I type the name in GRC) "my block" in GNU Radio Companion the block is there. Anyone has faced something like this before? Do I need to change any other file for the compiling?

Many thanks,

Jose.