[Discuss-gnuradio] Message passing - PSDU block and sink connection

From: Jose Torres Diaz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Message passing - PSDU block and sink connection
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:17:19 +0930

Hi,

I've just finished my block that generates PSDUs and then, it transmits downstream subscribers using message passing mechanism. I am using as a sink "Extras: Blob to Socket", but when I run my flowgraph in GNU Radio Companion (after connect my new block and the sink), I got the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/usrpvm/Desktop/only_test_block/asrp/top_block.py", line 51, in <module>
    tb = top_block()
  File "/home/usrpvm/Desktop/only_test_block/asrp/top_block.py", line 33, in __init__
    0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1)
TypeError: unbound method make() must be called with my_block instance as first argument (got int instance instead)

I would really appreciate some help with this issue. Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Jose