Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wav sink problem

From: Anton Komarov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wav sink problem
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 23:10:45 +0400

Ok, tried with selector and check box.
I started script, check box appeared, i cheched it and recording to
wav file started.
Wait a bit and unchecked it, got file 2.7 Mbytes, not growing more,
then stopped the script.
FIle is corrupted.

Here is links on my grc scheme - http://db.tt/ACl4nLNy and wav file i
got - http://db.tt/87PIVwCy

Any help will be appreciated, i dont believe wav sink is so buggy....