[Discuss-gnuradio] New block for GRC on USRP E110 isn't available

From: Adriana Arteaga
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New block for GRC on USRP E110 isn't available
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 20:43:59 +0000

Hi! I'm working with a USRP E110 and I made a new block for GRC 3.6.2 using gr_modtool.
The block was generated and put in system using cmake, make and make install commands without errors, but this not available in any category in GRC.
Anyone knows if gr_modtool is right to make blocks for GRC 3.6.2 on E110 or that should be done differently?

Best regards.

AA