Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New block for GRC on USRP E110 isn't available

From: Adriana Arteaga
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New block for GRC on USRP E110 isn't available
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 20:49:41 +0000

Hi Martin and all!
XML file looks good and I donĀ“t have any error when I open gnuradio-companion in the console.
I made several blocks on gnuradio-companion 3.6.0 without error, using "gr_modtool create" and "gr_modtool add".
Someone knows how to make blocks for USRP E110 that has gnuradio-companion 3.6.2? The block was generated and put in system using cmake, make and make install commands without errors, but this not available in any category in GRC.

Thanks!
AA