Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gerrit and Jenkins?

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gerrit and Jenkins?
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:25:13 -0500

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Tom - That's what I remembered, too, about Jenkins; and, what I had expected about Gerrit.  Give me another couple of months, and I'll be able to discuss the use of them intelligently.  Right now, I understand just the basics.  And, I'm not sure they make sense for GNU Radio given the size of the project (number of developers working potentially simultaneously on the same code; the number of top-level developers who make the decisions on what gets committed and what is rejected).  I'll try to remember to revisit this topic in a few months. - MLD

Understood, and thanks!

While not officially set up or announced, we are looking into reviving our monthly project conference calls again soon (as in maybe next month). This might be a good topic to discuss in that format.

Tom