Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI FFTSINK in C++ Flowgraph

From: Daniel Labarowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI FFTSINK in C++ Flowgraph
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:23:12 -0500

I've been toying around with this a bit more. I added "#include <QWidget>" to the top of my program. I also added "QWidget* parent = new QWidget;" before my call to qtgui_make_sink_c and replaced "QWidget *parent=NULL" white "parent". I am now getting the following error

top_block.cc:(.text+0x8cd): undefined reference to `QWidget::QWidget(QWidget*, QFlags<Qt::WindowType>)'
top_block.cc:(.text+0x94f): undefined reference to `qtgui_make_sink_c(int, int, double, double, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, bool, bool, bool, bool, QWidget*)'

I've double checked what little documentation I can find on qtgui_make_sink_c and I think that I am passing appropriate parameters. Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

-Dan