Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_find_devices issue

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_find_devices issue
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:41:05 -0500

I am using gnuradio 3.6.2. I will check the gnuradio pages and see. Thanks.

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
oh suddenly it is working. i am able to run uhd_find_devices and uhd_fft also. That's great. Thanks a lot Marcus. why did it suddenly work? was it pinging it which helped?
I'm suspecting that your gigabit switch has "funny" behaviour.

secondly when i am running uhd_fft i get this exception

Using Volk machine: sse4_2_32
thread[thread-per-block[0]: <gr_block gr uhd usrp source (1)>]: caught unrecognized exception

Is it something i need to act on or is it just a warning..

Thanks again. It was very helpful.

What version of Gnu Radio are you running?

Also, see the Gnu Radio pages about troubleshooting.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator

--