[Discuss-gnuradio] Help on "easy" digital TX/RX

From: Hanz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help on "easy" digital TX/RX
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:33:31 -0800 (PST)

Hello!
As to introduct me, im very new to GnuRadio and the general topic of SDR.
However, i have a project in which i should implement a very basic way of
sending packets. This given packet format has a constant preamble and a
constant length of  appended databits. For detecting those out of a stream
etc. ive already written a working matlab script, now im stuck at the
GnuRadio side.
As a simple Presentation it would be enough to save a captured bitstream
from GnuRadio to harddrive which i later load in Matlab and send it through
my script.

So my question is, how can setup the most easily a one way tx/rx connection
between 2 SDR's, without any packet format or, which simply gives me the
received bits? My basic idea is like that:
TX:
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n38924/tx.png>
RX:
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n38924/rx.png>
I simply cant get it working at all. It would be too kind if somebody could
give me some kind of introduction how to handle that.

Regards