Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help on "easy" digital TX/RX

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help on "easy" digital TX/RX
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:38:02 -0800

Hanz,

You have a few options.  You can build a digital tx/rx in GRC, run an example like tunnel.py, etc.  I've also created a set of examples with a libraby called pre-cog, which you can see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8emQ-TvD90

An updated url to the pre-cog github pages:

https://github.com/jmalsbury/pre-cog/wiki

If you do use pre-cog, feel free to send any questions.  It's a work-in-progress and the documentation may not explain everything...

-John