Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving BPSK signal

From: luca
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving BPSK signal
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 08:17:57 -0800 (PST)

>Using rect pulse shapes is generally not a good idea. Why do you want
>that?

>...but let's assume you have a good reason:

yes ...in my case.. low data rate telemetry-data from satellite are
transmitted without filtering.

>They are the same (RRC filter on both Tx an Rx).

Are you sure ?
I find out the following taps [firdes.root_raised_cosine(32, 32, 1.0, 0.35,
44*32)]  in the Polyphase Resampler while
[firdes.root_raised_cosine(nfilts,1.0,1.0/(spb*nfilts), rolloff,
int(11*spb*nfilts))] are used in Polyphase Clock Sync.

>The way it's implemented, it might even work, though, if you leave the
>rolloff at .35.

ok.