Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Channel Response in OFDM with MIMO USRP

From: Jack M
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Channel Response in OFDM with MIMO USRP
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:00:20 -0600

I see.
Well, I'm running the regular OFDM rx-chain which includes preamble detection->sampler->fft->so on. On the transmitter, each frame (preamble[1 OFDM symbol] + data[multiple OFDM symbols]) acts as a burst which includes the required timestamps and the burst tags.

I was just somehow hoping to get a flat channel for some analysis which otherwise is a pain, since I have to do it without channel equalization. This phase change results in symbols rotating in the I/Q domain. :)

-jack