Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two wx Gui fft sinks side by side

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two wx Gui fft sinks side by side
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:12:18 -0500

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 2:02 AM, Ghulam Rasool Begh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
I am using two Wx Gui FFT sinks in my simulation(.grc file). I want to  view both in the same window side by side. What should I use in the Grid position. I tried few values  but couldn get it. Presently I am able to view one full and less than half of the other at the bottom.

Please suggest some values.

Regards
GRB

The grid values for the WxGUI blocks are in the form (r, c, r_s, c_s):

r: row number (counting from 0)
c: column number (counting from 0)
r_s: number of rows to span (min=1)
c_s: number of cols to span (min=1)

So you can set one FFT sink as (0,0,1,1) and the other as (0,1,1,1,) to set them side-by-side.

Tom