Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Alternates to USRP

From: Fosforo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Alternates to USRP
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 00:00:18 -0200

for rtl sdr, there is the list in reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/RTLSDR/comments/s6ddo/rtlsdr_compatibility_list_v2_work_in_progress/
http://www.reddit.com/r/RTLSDR/comments/rpq5w/list_of_online_sources_for_tuners_work_in/

--
[]s Fosforo
"Se eu tiver oito horas pra cortar uma arvore, passarei seis afiando