Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usage of Message Queues

From: Hanz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usage of Message Queues
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:41:49 -0800 (PST)

Im sorry that im pushing my question, but its still unsolved for me and need
it for my project..

So again, my message queue is filling, i checked that via
tb.sink_queue.count(), but if i want to transfer pop a message, it just
returns me that message_sptr thing. Can someone help me on that? I cant find
a proper manual how to use the message queues/sinks.

Again, thanks in advance for any hints :).