Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Gnu radio not completely installed on Ubuntu

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Gnu radio not completely installed on Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:07:07 -0500

On 13 Feb 2013 09:32, Sajjad Safdar wrote:

Hi,
I have found two possible solutions to install GnuRadio in my case.

1. Run build script untill the error comes, then just go int gnuradio folder and delete build folder and install it with
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ cmake ../
$ make && make test
$ sudo make install
The problem which i got with this that the version of GNu Radio is not determined when installed by this way.

Or, you know, just re-run the build-gnuradio script at some time after Tom committed the fixes to the repo last night.  That works, too.