Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 4x RX chains on USRP1 with DBSRX2

From: John Wilson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 4x RX chains on USRP1 with DBSRX2
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:51:04 +0000

Hi guys,

Another quick (couple of) question(s);
 - The DBSRX2 has a programmable channel filter 1-60 MHz. Is the firmware clever enough to know to increase this bandwidth when I'm reading two separate frequencies, or is there a chance that it will ruin my day by centering a too-narrow filter around what I set as rf_freq?
 - Does GNU radio provide an interface to manually change the daughterboard channel filter?

Cheers,

John