[Discuss-gnuradio] Using disconnect_all() in C++

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using disconnect_all() in C++
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:36:52 +0100

Hi,

In gqrx I am successfully using disconnect_all() at the top-block
level. Tonight I have tried to use it in a hier_block2 but it doesn't
seem to work.
The relevant code snippet is here:
https://gist.github.com/csete/5008658#file-iq_swap-cpp-L42 - a call to
set_enabled() results in:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::invalid_argument'
  what():  input port 0 out of range for complex_to_float(26)
Aborted (core dumped)

If I disconnect the blocks manually it works fine, which lead me to
believe that disconnect_all() only works at top-block level? Or maybe
a bug?
I'm using gnuradio/master from yesterday: v3.6.3-128-gbbc4da83

Alex