Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool cmake/make problems on OSX

From: Warren, Kevin M
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool cmake/make problems on OSX
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:35:30 +0000

 >> The gr_modtool has been integrated into the GNU Radio master branch
 >> post-3.6.3, and will be part of the 3.6.4 release.  At least one of the
 >> issues below has already been fixed.

Okay, great. I saw that comment on the github README file but assumed it wasn't
in the latest release since I couldn't find it.

>> Finally--I wanted to specifically thank you for the detailed bug report and
>> a list of all the steps you have already taken to try to fix the issue.  It
>> really helps us to 1) understand your problem, 2) rule out things you've
>> already tried, and 3) helps others
 searching the mailing list archives trying to debug similar issues.

And thank you, this is a great resource. Hopefully I can get the OSX
particulars sorted out. Again, I imagine it's strictly due to a lack of
understanding on my part about how the linking process works.

Kevin