[Discuss-gnuradio] test runs twice

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] test runs twice
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:17:37 +0100

Hi GNURADIOers,

I wanted to tell you that test for my block runs twice.
Namely, I designed block based on tagged_file_sink, which is able to store some
additional samples before true tag.
I designed also test, but when I run it, it simply executes twice.

at the bottom of my qa file you can find this:

      self.tb.run ()
      print "\nAfter run!\n"
      result_data = (0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1)
      expected_result = (0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1)
      self.assertEqual (expected_result, result_data, 6)

and I am able to see in terminal twice "After run", and there are also two files produced by the block itself.

I discovered that at very end of my qa file, there is:

if __name__ == '__main__':
    gr_unittest.run(qa_file_sink_history, "qa_file_sink_history.xml")

but in some older test one can find this:

if __name__ == '__main__':
  gr_unittest.main ()

When change first one with the second one, test executes once as it should be.
Can anybody explain me this behaviour?

Best

--
Nemanja Savić