[Discuss-gnuradio] Add ldconfig to build instructions?

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Add ldconfig to build instructions?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 07:45:41 +0100

Hi,

My problems a few days ago, when switching between branches, simply came
from a missing "sudo ldconfig" at the end of the procedure. Maybe it may be
useful to add a more obvious hint? In
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/BuildGuide it is not
mentioned, and in
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UbuntuInstall only in the
broken libtool section.

Of course, the pro should know it, but for beginners this is a PITA, and the
error message regarding the python path is very misleading.

I can't validate if this is a (K)Ubuntu problem or a more common cause for
trouble...

With best regards

Ralph.

--