[Discuss-gnuradio] gr_timer.h on next branch

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_timer.h on next branch
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 23:15:02 +0200

Greetings,

There is a gr_timer.h header in the gnuradio/next installation
directory, however, when I try to use this class I get

receiver.cpp:(.text+0x1ccf): undefined reference to
`gr_make_timer(void (*)(gr_timer*, void*), void*)'
receiver.cpp:(.text+0x1d6a): undefined reference to
`gr_timer::schedule_periodic(double, double)'

I can't find any implementation for this class. Is this some leftover
from old times?

I need a framework to execute something periodically (like a QTimer
but without Qt) so if there is a different class or framework I'd be
interested to know.

Alex