Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about gnuradio-companion

From: Bennett, David S. (Scott)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about gnuradio-companion
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 09:18:22 -0400

> Scott,
>
> Are you using relative path names for the file sink?
>
> Tom

Tom,

Thanks for the note.  Hopefully my "netiquette" is appropriate here.  It's been
an awfully long time since I've posed in a mailing list.

Per your question referenced above, the path name I have in the dialog box is
"/home/developer/Documents/gnuradio/record.dat"

If I understand my Linux right, this is an absolute path from root.  And it is
the same path as listed in the python script generated by gnuradio companion.
I have tried executing gnuradio companion from the terminal while in this
working directory ("/home/developer/Documents/gnuradio), but I get the same
error.  I have also set this as my working directory in my gnuradio.desktop
application shortcut with the same results.

Thanks,
Scott