Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] For USRP1 Owners: A Under $4.00 USRP1 Clock modif

From: Andrew Back
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] For USRP1 Owners: A Under $4.00 USRP1 Clock modification posted on OpenBTS Wiki
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 20:20:28 +0100

Hi Martin,

On 22 May 2013 20:11, Martin O'Shield <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> For those who have the Ettus Research USRP1, I updated the OpenBTS Wiki to
> reflect a simple modification University Student Luis Vasquez documented for
> the Ettus Research USRP1.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenBTS

But that's Wikipedia and not the OpenBTS Wiki. Did you really mean to
update Wikipedia with this? I'm not sure it's the best place for such
information. Also, this announcement/discussion might be better served
on the OpenBTS mailing list rather than the GNU Radio one.

Regards,

Andrew

--
Andrew Back