[Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Radar

From: Michael Hill
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Radar
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 04:36:06 -0700

Hi All,

Last year I did was working on a uni paper looking at developing a generic software-defined radar transmitter using GNU Radio as part of a university submission. The gnu radio list was instrumental  to me learning about Software Defined Radio, getting my USRP N210 up and running and helping me interpret my subsequent testingHopefully I was reasonably on the ball! So for any interested  in my results here is the link! I'd be happy to get any feedback,

http://digital.library.adelaide.edu.au/dspace/handle/2440/77826

Cheers

-Michael