Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NFM TX with branch "next"?

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NFM TX with branch "next"?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:39:12 +0200

OK, I will give it another try, but I wonder if it may have to do with grextras not being compatible with the new API? There are two NFM TX blocks available in my installation, both do not work under next, but with different errors.

After the next try I will give exact copies of the messages...

Ralph.