Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NFM TX with branch "next"?

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NFM TX with branch "next"?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 05:08:27 -0700

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 4:39 AM, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras <address@hidden> wrote:

OK, I will give it another try, but I wonder if it may have to do with grextras not being compatible with the new API? There are two NFM TX blocks available in my installation, both do not work under next, but with different errors.

After the next try I will give exact copies of the messages...

Ah, I was unaware that you were using grextras.  That does not work with the next branch, and in fact is not a part of GNU Radio but a set of extensions developed and supported by Ettus Research.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services