[Discuss-gnuradio] Channel filter in new OFDM PHY

From: YAXIONG XIE
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Channel filter in new OFDM PHY
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 10:59:26 +0800

Hi all,
     I have a question about the channel filter usage in OFDM PHY.
     In the benchmark, there is a channel filter used before ofdm syn.
     In the new OFDM PHY, especially in the GRC example, there is not such a block. So, should I use a channel filter when i want to using the New OFDM PHY implementation?
     Thanks.
--

Yaxiong Xie / 谢亚雄

School of Computer Engineering

Nanyang Technological University, Singapore