[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Cycle Detection in GNU Radio

From: Tommy Tracy II
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Cycle Detection in GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 17:06:30 -0700

Dear GNU Radio

I am working on a GNU Radio Router block that will serve as a communication block between multiple flow graphs. My router will receive information via TCP, and then send it to several other blocks to be processed. After those blocks have completed their processing, my original idea was to take that data and return it to the router to be sent back to a different node. This would introduce a cycle in the flow graph. Is there any way to disable cycle prevention?

Sincerely,
Tommy James Tracy II
Ph.D Student
High Performance Low Power Lab