[Discuss-gnuradio] Simple WBFM Transmitter - How to configure the USRP1

From: Bruno Cardoso
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple WBFM Transmitter - How to configure the USRP1 block to transmit ?
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:27:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello guys,

I did the FM receiver (WBFM) based on the link bellow. It's working good. I
can tune the local FM stations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWeY2yqwVA0

1) Now I'm trying to build the FM transmitter. My model is attached to the
email. It seems it's working because I can see the graphical sink.

2) My major doubt is about how to use the ''UHD: USRP Sink'', because it's
dificult to test this block. I don't know if I set the parameters correctly.

3) The ''UHD: USRP Sink'' block is different in:
http://www.dl8rds.de/index.php/Datei:GnuRadio_USRP2_FM_TRX.jpg. The  ''USRP
Sink'' block in this example has additional options like: ''Interpolation,
''Side'', ''Transmitt''. Is my ''UHD: USRP Sink'' updated or outdated ?

4) I don't know if we have to use diferent blocks for USRP1 or USRP2. Do we
have to use ?

5) The center frequency I'm trying to send the signal is the 105,5 MHz. I
think I'm receiving the carrier 105,5 MHz, because I can hear a tone and see
a signal peak centered in 105,5 MHz in the graphic in the  FM receiver
model.

Thanks for any clue.

Regards,

Bruno Cardoso