Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple WBFM Transmitter - How to configure the US

From: Bruno Cardoso
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple WBFM Transmitter - How to configure the USRP1 block to transmit ?
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 19:35:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,

I tried to follow your tips but the FM transmitter is not working yet. Here
is the file:  WBFM_transmitter_Bruno2.grc
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n42845/WBFM_transmitter_Bruno2.grc>

I'm matching the sample rates all the way through my flowgraph.

I'm also using the USRP1 through the ¨UHD: USRP Sink¨ block with a 250k
sample rate, which is a rate that's supported both by N2XX family and
USRP1/B100 family.

There is something missing yet.

Thanks for your help.

Bruno