[Discuss-gnuradio] Data transfer through Pre-cog

From: GNU radio
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data transfer through Pre-cog
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 04:04:39 -0400

Hi
    I am trying from the past week to use the pre-cog library for data transfer between two USRP N210 devices. I have tried a number of configurations by replacing many blocks and modifying the Python code.  I managed to transmit just a single packet and then the transmitter stops with no error. The spectrum analyzer also shows just a single packet transfer.

Can some body guide me on how to use the pre-cog simple trx for data transfer.

Regards