Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data transfer through Pre-cog

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data transfer through Pre-cog
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 01:21:41 -0700

E-mail me the flow graph you are using -> address@hidden

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 1:04 AM, GNU radio <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi
    I am trying from the past week to use the pre-cog library for data transfer between two USRP N210 devices. I have tried a number of configurations by replacing many blocks and modifying the Python code.  I managed to transmit just a single packet and then the transmitter stops with no error. The spectrum analyzer also shows just a single packet transfer.

Can some body guide me on how to use the pre-cog simple trx for data transfer.

Regards