[Discuss-gnuradio] Using Popen to start a pipe and pass the input

From: Shashank Gaur
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using Popen to start a pipe and pass the input
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:02:28 +0200

Hello All,

I am trying to use popen to open an application under a block.

This looks something like that:

fp = popen(command, "w"); //doing it in write mode

if(!fp){
#Handle the error
}

pclose(fp);

Now the thing is even if I am trying to track using (fp != NULL) it
still keep executing the command over and over. Any ideas on that? May
somebody can guide me through right way to use popen?

Also to pass the c++ output stream, std::cout will work, right?

Thanks