Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Questions on rx_ofdm example in GR 3.7.1

From: Aditya Dhananjay
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Questions on rx_ofdm example in GR 3.7.1
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 18:27:40 -0500

With this fix, now I see a new error:

INFO: Detected an invalid packet at item 0
INFO: Parser returned #f
thread[thread-per-block[18]: <block header_payload_demux (24)>]: Buffer too small for min_noutput_items

I'll look into this, but just in case this is familiar to anyone...

I face the same problem.

I created an OFDM TX/RX flowgraph (mostly copying stuff out from the GNU Radio reference GRC implementation), where the TX goes out to a USRP UHD sink, and the RX reads from a USRP UHD source.

As long as the receive SNR is high enough, the problem does not show up. However, as I gradually reduce the RX gain, at some point, the entire thing crashes with the "Buffer too small for min_noutput_items" error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aditya