Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using gr-atsc library

From: Alfredo Muniz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using gr-atsc library
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:29:18 -0500

Hi Yuri,

I'm also fairly new but I can offer a suggestion. When you create a new OOT module, the gr_modtool does a couple of things mainly create some files and edit your CMakeLists and your meusBlocos.i. You already edited CMakeLists so now try to edit the meusBlocos.i in your swig folder to include your outside library. It's just a guess so let us know if it works!

AM KC3BBL