Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using gr-atsc library

From: Yuri P.M
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using gr-atsc library
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 22:07:04 -0200

Hello Mr. Braun,

Thank you for the attention and the assistance.

I have installed it by the repositories, right now I'm using the 3.7.1 version (I am using a virtual machine VM Ware, and the distribution is Ubuntu 12.04.3 64 bits, running in a
Intel
core i7 processor)

I've tried to include this line of code that you told me, but I still get the same error messages. First I included it in the CMakeList.txt in the top module of the directory where the files are included, the
I've included it in all the other CMakeLists that have lines that look like that, but in both situations I get the same error.

Thank you again.