Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HELP! - Problem with radio application deploy

From: Ian Buckley
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HELP! - Problem with radio application deploy
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:35:04 -0800

Paul,
Attached an über simple flow graph, perhaps this is a better way to get you going…25MHz of bandwidth where ever you center the band, which with an LFRX and your application would make most sense to be somewhere in the range 12.5MHz-17.5MHz …all written to file (as single precision complex float) and to GUI FFT. All the filtering in this case is down in the digital down conversion in the USRP.

-Ian