Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use FFT without grc block

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use FFT without grc block
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:42:59 -0500

On 01/24/2014 11:32 AM, Nasi wrote:
instead of helping, you like to embarrass me...
in my first email, I asked for a tutorial not a short reference.

Well, how about here:

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/

And here:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/HowToUse

And here:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/WhatIsGR

And here:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/TutorialsWritePythonApplications

And here:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FAQ

And here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL618122BD66C8B3C4

Пятница, 24 января 2014, 10:33 -05:00 от "Marcus D. Leech" <address@hidden>:
On 01/24/2014 09:55 AM, Nasi wrote:

> Coder is a good coder if his code is readable first. Anyone one can design a confusing language.
A programmers job in documentation isn't to teach you the language the
code is written in. It is assumed that the reader knows the language
   already.

Imagine that in spoken languages, we all had to include massive amounts
of clarifying sub-texts every time we spoke, because the other party may not
   be familiar *at all* with our spoken languages.

The www.gnuradio.org website has lots of overall architectural
information, I'd suggest you spend some time at it. The Doxygen docs aren't
   intended to be tutorials. They are more like a "quick reference"
document that can help you with calling parameters, etc. But from your
questions,
   I'm getting that you have only the vaguest notion of how Gnu Radio is
architected, and are confused as a result.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator