[Discuss-gnuradio] Need an "indicator" on the GUI display

From: jim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need an "indicator" on the GUI display
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 13:34:14 -0700

I've written an application for my client. The application works great (monitoring multiple channels for radio traffic and recording the demod FM stream). The client would like to see a couple of lights that show activity on the channel rather than a FFT GUI plot, which I like. Does anyone know of a "indicator" (on off light) that I can put on a GUI? Alternatively, maybe a VU meter widget?

The Indicator would show when a squelch is active or a threshold has been crossed.

Thanks for any ideas.