Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need an "indicator" on the GUI display

From: Isdren Gineer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need an "indicator" on the GUI display
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:33:18 -0800

If you build a wx.App application you can use wx.StaticBitmap indicators for each channel. The bitmap for each channel can then be SetBitmap() to either a red or green circle, for example, depending on whether the power exceeds a threshold. The power measurements and threshold checks can be performed in a loop/sleep thread. Multithreading with gui applications can have issues so be sure to use wx.MutexGuiEnter() before the SetBitmap call and wx.MutexGuiLeave() after.

-isdren