[Discuss-gnuradio] Write I/Q to WAV file.

From: Jordan Johnson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Write I/Q to WAV file.
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 23:35:48 +0000

Long time reader, first time poster so hopefully I'm doing this whole mailing list thing right.

I was hoping someone could point me in a direction towards fixing this odd problem I am having.  I have a GRC graph which outputs complex samples. I would like to write these samples specifically to a WAV file so I can view them in SDR programs on Windows such as DREAM or, more importantly, SDR#.

I can't seem to do so however as when I run a Complex > Float -- WAV File sink, SDR# says the WAV file isn't valid; and DREAM shows fullband noise. Playing the WAV in GNURadio also says there are "no samples".

I have an FFT attached to the Complex > Float stage and it shows the signal coming out just fine. What am I doing wrong?

Any assistance is massively apprechiated.

- Jordan.